You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, June 6th! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within our community. The event goal is to raise $30,000 so we can invest in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Food trucks (18) to feed struggling families.
- Big Give for kids to provide back to school clothes.
- Dance the Night Away! Prom Experience for 150 special needs guests.
- Feed hungry kids through the Channahon-Minooka School backpack program
- Help struggling families with utility and rent assistance
- Provide free oil changes for 50 single moms and dads
When: Monday, June 6th, 2022; Golf starts at 5:00 pm, dinner at 7:00 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($50); Dinner only is an option ($20). The dinner menu includes Italian beef, grilled chicken, pasta salad, and chips. Drinks will include iced tea, lemonade, and water. There will be a cash bar available.
Sign up by texting 815-587-2582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think now about who you can invite to this day to give back to your community. Now call or text them!