You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, July 9th! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within our community. The event goal is to raise $12,000 so we can invest $1000 in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Food trucks (5) to feed struggling families.
- Back to School Blowout to provide back to school clothes.
- Night to Shine Prom Experience for 150 special needs kids.
- Free Marriage Retreats and Financial Counseling to help strengthen families.
- Thanksgiving food boxes and Christmas gifts for struggling families.
- Divorce Care group to help those affected by divorce.
- Free oil changes for 50 single moms.
When: Monday, July 9, 2018; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($75); Dinner only is an option ($25). The dinner menu includes Italian beef, grilled chicken, pasta salad, and chips. Drinks will include iced tea, lemonade, and water. There will be a cash bar available.
Sign up by texting 815-587-2582 or email email@example.com.
Think now about who you can invite to this day to give back to your community. Now call or text them!