Reclaimed, helping locally, regionally and globally.
Reclaimed exists to reclaim bad circumstances into something beautiful locally, regionally, and globally. Founded in 2016, Reclaimed is a non-profit that helps people in need and provides hope in a world that’s sometimes hard to handle.
Local and Regional Causes
- Feeding the hungry in Minooka/Channahon and surrounding communities with food trucks in partnership with Northern Illinois Food Bank. (Find out scheduled food truck dates.)
- Providing free Christ-centered care for children of inner city moms in partnership with Roseland’s Good News Day Care in Chicago.
- Encouraging and equipping Joliet Junior College students as they grow spiritually and become passionate servants of Jesus Christ in partnership with Intervarsity.
- Providing Christmas gifts and holiday meal boxes for low-income families in our local community
- Celebrating people with special needs in partnership with The Tim Tebow Foundation. This event provides an unforgettable prom night experience changing Valentine’s Day weekend from simply a celebration of love, to a celebration of God’s love for people with special needs.
- Assisting with disaster relief and clean-up, such as the tornadoes in Coal City, Illinois.