Thank you to Crane Composites for their generous donation to Reclaim3d! Pictured is
Jill L. Carr with Crane Composites and Nate Ferguson with Reclaim3d.
This donation will be used to further the mission of Reclaim3d, which is to reclaim bad circumstances into something beautiful locally, regionally, and globally. It helps people in need and provides hope in a world that’s sometimes hard to handle.
Local and Regional Causes
- Feeding the hungry in Minooka/Channahon and surrounding communities with food trucks in partnership with Northern Illinois Food Bank.
- Providing free Christ-centered care for children of inner-city moms in partnership with Roseland’s Good News Day Care in Chicago.
- Encouraging and equipping Joliet Junior College students as they grow spiritually and become passionate servants of Jesus Christ in partnership with Intervarsity.
- Providing Christmas gifts for low-income families in Joliet via Giftmart. This event provides the gift of dignity because parents can buy gifts at a small cost that they may not otherwise be able to afford. It benefits the community because all money collected goes back to the school to help the students.
- Celebrating people with special needs in partnership with The Tim Tebow Foundation. This event provides an unforgettable prom night experience changing Valentine’s Day weekend from simply a celebration of love, to a celebration of God’s love for people with special needs.
- Assisting with disaster relief and clean-up, such as the tornados in Coal City, Illinois.
- Supporting new churches in Illinois and Wisconsin: Westline Christian Church in Glen Ellyn, and The Ridge Community Church – Oak Creek Campus in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
Rescuing children from trafficking and exploitation in partnership with Destiny Rescue.
Feeding the hungry in partnership with Feed My Starving Children.
Saving orphans in Africa by providing self – sustainable homes for these vulnerable children in Swaziland in partnership with Heart For Africa.
Supporting a church, Mosaico in Quetero, Mexico.
Thank you, Crane Composites for your generosity!